- Working Terms of Reference
- Ministry – “What We Heard Report”, Phase 2, Comprehensive Review of BC Hydro
- FNEMC – “Interest Paper: Comprehensive Review of BC Hydro, Phase 3 – Summary of Review and Recommendations, June 27, 2021”
- Questions and Answers follow-up from the November 17, 2021 ICEO Launch and Province-wide Workshop
- Video: ICEO Launch and Province-wide Workshop (November 17, 2021) Access Passcode: ICEO_Nov17
- Here is a guide to find a particular presentation:
2 min 30 sec Event Opening
14 min 40 sec Opening Comments from FNLC & Government
40 min 45 sec Keynote: Clean Energy Opportunities Globally & in B.C.
1 hr 11 min Purpose of the ICEO Engagement
1 hr 26 min Panel #1: Recognition, Collaboration & Pathways Forward
2 hr 21 min Panel #2: First Nations’ Experiences in the Clean Economy
2 hr 48 min The Blueprint for the Net-Zero Economy in Northern B.C.
3 hr 0 min CleanBC Initiatives and Opportunities
3 hr 16 min Closing comments from FNLC & Government
3 hr 27 min Closing the event.
6. Video: ICEO Regional Workshop held on March 1, 2022.(1hr 12min 13s) Passcode (type in manually): ICEO_Mar1!
7. Video: ICEO Regional Workshop held on March 3, 2022.(2hrs 8mins 35s)Passcode (type in manually): ICEO_Mar3!
We acknowledge that the B.C. Public Service carries out its work on the territories of 204 First Nations communities across B.C., each with unique cultures, languages, legal traditions and relationships to these lands and waters. We also respectfully acknowledge and honour the Métis and Inuit people living in B.C.
Indigenous Clean Energy Opportunities (ICEO)
This initiative is a collaboration between First Nations Leadership Council, BC First Nations Energy and Mining Council and Ministry of Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation.
Contact ICEO: ICEO@gov.bc.ca